- to make grants to fund relevant nutritional research;
- to support programs for the education and training of mothers during pregnancy and after the birth of their children, so that good nutritional habits can be formed at an early age;
- to assist in the training of persons to work as educators and demonstrators of good nutritional practices;
- to encourage the dissemination of information regarding healthful nutritional practices and habits; and
- in limited situations, to make grants to help solve immediate emergency hunger and malnutrition problems.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Nutrition Research Grants
The Allen Foundation offers Nutritional Research Grants to projects that primarily benefit programs for human nutrition in the areas of health, education, training, and research. The policies and priorities of